Order Facebook and TikTok Digital Audiences
Facebook & TikTok Audiences
Ordering digital audiences on Facebook and TikTok works very similarly to the process we have in place for Programmatic Orders.
- Select the segments from the postal code files that you would like to Activate through either the “Extract Audiences” tool from the Extracted Audiences page, or from the intelligentSEGMENTS page of the Profile Report.
- Navigate to the Extracted Audiences screen to view your recently created audience and then click on the “Submit to DSP” button.
For Facebook Orders:
IntelligentVIEW can now be directly connected to Facebook using the Facebook APIs for users to be able to directly send audiences through the “Submit Audience to DSP” screen (Formerly the Order Programmatic Screen).
Users need to first connect their Facebook Business Accounts to IntelligentVIEW by signing in from the screen to authenticate the CiG Audience Builder Facebook Application to be used with your Business’s page(s) and connected Ad Accounts.
NOTE – Ensure that all the above permissions are set to Yes to be able to populate audiences to Facebook.
Please read this section on setting up within Facebook Ad Manager before trying to Submit Digital Audiences to Facebook
- Once you’re logged into Facebook, in the Platform dropdown select Facebook.
- Select the Facebook Ad Account that you would like to send this audience to. The list displays every Ad Account you have access to, so make sure to choose the correct one from which you want to run your campaign.
- Give the Audience a Name.
- Click on Next to view a summary of the Audience.
- Click on Submit to send the Audience to Facebook. The Audience should populate in your Facebook Ad Account selected within a few minutes. Note that Facebook takes some time to update the Estimated Audience size based on their calculations for active devices, so it may take a few days for the audience to reach its maximum size and to see the true match rate.
- To see a summary of the Audience and the status, navigate to the Digital Audiences screen. Please contact your CiG representative in case your audiences are not populating.
Notes: TikTok Order history cannot be viewed in the list view of Programmatic Orders.
Since the Facebook and Tiktok Audience activation are both value added features, users have to subscribe to be able to receive the audiences to their accounts. Please contact your CiG Account Manager for more details on pricing and subscription packages.
For TikTok Orders:
- In the platform dropdown select TikTok.
- Enter your TikTok Business Account Number.
- Click on Next to view a summary of the order.
- Click on Submit to send the order to IntelligentVIEW. The order may take 1-3 full business days before being displayed in your TikTok Business Account.
- Facebook and TikTok Order history cannot be viewed in the listview of Programmatic Orders.
- Since this is a value-added feature, users have to subscribe to be able to receive the audiences to their accounts. Please contact your CiG Account Manager for more details on pricing and subscription packages.