Audience Selector (Digital & Direct)
The Audience Selector Tool allows you to select and extract audiences by segments from your files and either download that file and share with your own media vendors, or you can place an order directly with your Programmatic media vendor through intelligentVIEW.
Access this powerful media activation feature through the homepage. Click Audience Extractor and you will be brought to Audience Extractor screen.
- Name the audience selection output file (you cannot leave this blank) and select the segments that you want to target.
- Click Next.
- In the next screen you select the project that contains the file and the file from which you want the audience selected.
- This could be your customer file, the benchmark or any other file that you have loaded into intelligentVIEW.
- Click Proceed.
- The Exported Audiences page will appear, and your exported file will be available.
- The header on this page details all the information about the file you exported.
- For direct campaigns, click the Export as .CSV icon. Your .CSV file will appear in the lower left hand side of your browser and in your browsers downloads folder.
- For programmatic digital campaigns, click the Order Programmatic icon.
- The Order Programmatic page will appear.
- Fill in the information and select Next.
- You will be taken to the Order Confirmation page.
- Confirm the details of your order and if correct, select Submit. If you wish to change some of the details, click back.
- Your programmatic orders can be found in the Monitoring, Tracking and Program Output section of the intelligentVIEW home page.
Notes: There is no charge for generating and posting programmatic audiences to your DSP. Programmatic media purchased against those audiences are not included in your license fee. You will be charged based on the CPM (cost per thousand impressions) fee by the DSP (Demand Side Platform or Programmatic Media Platform)