Creating a New Project
Creating a Project
There are two ways to create new projects in the system:
1. When you are Uploading a File/Using a Tool to Create a File within IntelligentVIEW, you are prompted to either put the new file in an Existing Project or to create a New Project
2. Through the Project page you can click on Create New Project at the top right.
Both of these can be used to create a new Project.
To create a new project you need to:
- Give your project a name. You can always edit the name later. We will name our project Help Guide Project
NAMING TIP: Give your project a unique name that will be remembered by you and anyone else using the system. Calling projects by people’s names or ‘Tests’ could result in confusion and duplicates. Remember there are often multiple users from the same company.
- You will also be given the option to include any uncategorized files in the project.
- If you loaded up a file and did not assign it to a different project you will see it in the dropdown menu and can select it now.
- Remember, this is optional at this point in the process.
- The majority of new projects don’t have existing files. In this case, leave the “Include Files” field blank.
- Click Create
- Your project is now available on the Projects page and you can also find it under My Projects on the homepage.