Demographics Summary and Demographic Profile
There are two components to the demographics profile, a high-level summary of key demographic attributes and then the detail within the more robust profile.
The Demographic Summary is a quick snapshot of your file across several key demographics and segments.
It allows you to understand the key demographic differences within you file and supports a number of marketing decisions such as:
- Are there distinct age, income, ethnicity or family structure within your file?
- Should any of these distinct groups be strategically targeted differently than the others?
- Will the distinct groups within my file require different marketing strategies to reach them and others like them?
The Demographic Profile provides a deeper dive into the summary information. The Demographic Profile provides the opportunity to view the information in graph or table format by toggling using the icons on the upper right-hand side of each information block.
The Demographic Profile Answers:
- Where are my customers from?
- What is their average income?
- What is their family structure?
- Where do they live?
- What kind of job do they have?